We are seeking a New Zealand Registered physiotherapist to work flexible hours part time or full time, with interests and experience in manual therapy, exercise prescription, vocational rehabilitation and sports physiotherapy.
Active Plus Milford is a fully computerised practice, specialising in orthopaedic and sports physiotherapy. We have an on-site rehabilitation gym where we also run Pilates classes. We also work in multidisciplinary teams managing ACC vocational rehabilitation including stay at work and pain management programs.
- You will have a varied and interesting work load
- You will have opportunities to be involved on the development and growth of the practice
- An allowance for CPD will be included
- Performance and productivity are rewarded
- Active Plus Milford is part of the large network of Active Plus group of practices, meaning the possibility of opportunities to advance your career within the group, including eventual franchise ownership.
- We provide a high quality service to our well educated and motivated clients.
- Milford on Auckland’s North Shore is a great place to work, close to the beach and Auckland city and with a growing commercial centre; it still manages to maintain a village feel.
We nurture a supportive and fun environment, with fortnightly in service training and mentoring.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in manual therapy, exercise prescription, orthopedics and vocational rehabilitation. A post graduate or Pilates qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
You must be a team player, extremely client service focused and willing to go that extra mile for our patients. Preference will be given to candidates who are committed to becoming involved in the local community and who are looking for a longer term position. Recent graduates will be considered, however you will be remunerated depending on experience and qualifications.
Please email email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter