An exciting opportunity has come up to join our friendly and fun team at Active + Milford.
We are seeking a New Zealand Registered physiotherapist to work flexible hours full time or part time, in a varied and interesting role starting as soon as possible.
Active Plus Milford is a fully computerised, accredited practice on the ACC EPN contract. We have our own on-site rehabilitation gym where we also run Pilates/Yoga classes. We also work in multidisciplinary teams managing ACC rehabilitation contracts including stay at work, training for independence and pain management programs.
Milford on Auckland’s North Shore is a great place to work, close to the beach and Auckland city and with a growing commercial center it still manages to maintain a village feel. Active Plus Milford is part of the large network of Active Plus practices. We provide a quality service to our well educated and motivated clients.
- The right candidate will be interested in evidence-based management of MSK injuries and exercise prescription. An interest in the management of concussion would be an advantage as there may be an opening to work in the concussion service.
- An interest in working with clients undergoing vocational rehabilitation, functional rehabilitation and pain management would also be an advantage.
- We also see a number of athletes in our practice, so an interest in endurance or multisport could also be helpful.
- If you are interested in running classes for example Pilates or falls prevention that also could be an advantage.
- There may also be an opportunity to work with club rugby next season.
- I know that’s a lot of requirements so please don’t think you need to tick all those boxes before you apply, as any registered physiotherapist with one to two years plus experience in MSK private practice will be considered for the role.
We are a supportive team of receptionist two physiotherapists and one occupational therapist. You will benefit from weekly in-service training a CPD allowance and mentoring from our two senior physiotherapists.
To be considered for this role you will need to:,
- Possess relevant qualifications and already be a NZ-registered Physiotherapist with a current practicing certificate
- Hold a full, NZ driver’s license
- Have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit
- Be capable of working autonomously and being flexible to meet the varying needs of our clients
- Have advanced interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail
- Possess a naturally energetic, engaging personality and client-centric focus
You will need your own reliable vehicle, but you will be reimbursed for mileage as appropriate.
To apply please send a CV and a cover letter outlining why you would be great to work with and what skills and experience you would bring to email@example.com
Phone: 027 200 9038