After 11 great years at Dodson Ave, we are now moving just down the rd,…
What a week this has been! Things are changing really fast. We are sure a lot of you might be worried at the moment with regard to what the future might hold.
We want to reassure you that we are still operating and seeing clients. None of our staff members have been out of the country or have been in close contact with anyone who is at risk of having come into contact with Covid-19. We have increased our own infection control measures in the clinic above and beyond our normal. We may be able to offer telephone/video consultations if required for clients who are required to self-isolate, this is something we are looking in to.
Please do not come in for treatment if you are sick or have been in close contact with someone who is sick. Call us and we can advise you on what you can do.
For our clients that have traveled to Category 1 country within the last 14 days, then we will not begin the service delivery until you have completed your 14 days of self-isolation and are symptom free.
If you are showing symptoms please call us and delay your treatment until your symptoms have resolved and you are medically cleared.
Here is a list of category 1 and category 2 countries.
Here is some useful advice for members of the public from the Ministry of health website to keep your selves safe.
Prevention – how to protect yourself and others
* Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
* Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
* Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds).
* Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
* Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
* Avoid personal contact, such as kissing, sharing cups or food with sick people.
* Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.
* Stay home if you feel unwell.
Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 if you have any symptoms and have been to any countries or territories of concern or have been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19
May you be healthy and well over the coming weeks until this all dies down. Keep an eye out as we will be sending more information around how to stay physically and mentally healthy in the coming weeks.
From Ashley and the team at Active+ Milford