Active + Milford holds a number of contracts with ACC, including training for independence, vocational health, pain and concussion services. We now need to recruit a highly motivated Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist with Occupational Health experience to join our team on the North Shore of Auckland to deliver some or all of these services.
This is a mobile community role, working in a multidisciplinary team, with other allied health workers and medical specialists, assessing and managing ACC clients’ return to . You will also be involved with home visits, helping injured clients return to functional independence. There may also be involvement in clients with chronic pain.
Skills and experience required:
- An enthusiastic and fun team player, who can also work autonomously, with great attitude and willingness to learn.
- The relevant tertiary qualifications (BHSc OT , BPhty etc)
- Current registration with the NZ Board (e.g. OTBNZ, PNZ )
- Minimum of 2 years post graduate experience/clinical background in: Community-based Rehabilitation and Vocational Rehabilitation or Musculo-skeletal. Preference will given for Post-graduate qualifications in Vocational Rehab services, and/or a proven record of relevant professional development in this scope of work.
- A full clean NZ / Australian Driver’s Licence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent computer skills.
What’s in it for you:
- A highly competitive contractor remuneration or salary negotiable.
- The role can be full or part-time
- Use of a laptop and mobile phone package
- Vehicle expenses
- Comprehensive training, orientation and ongoing professional development and supervision
- Opportunity to work autonomously and with a team support structure
- Be part of a large network covering the North Island and the opportunities that brings.
If this sounds like you, apply online with your CV and a cover letter or email through to firstname.lastname@example.org All correspondence will be kept strictly confidential.
Alternatively, If you would prefer a confidential chat to discuss the role, please call 09 4898607 or click here to see the role on SEEK