The Active Plus Milford Physiotherapy Difference
Why put yourself in our hands?
You may have website or a functional website, such as weakness or loss of movement that is affecting your life in some way. Maybe you can’t play or train for your sport, or get injured every time you try; perhaps staying at work is difficult.
- Our physiotherapists are experts in assessment and diagnosis
- We have many years of clinical experience and keep up with and apply the latest research developments
- We have post graduate qualifications and continually up skill to ensure you have the best possible outcomes
- We are completely committed to returning you to your best and maximising your performance in sport, at home, at work or in leisure pursuits
- Just treating symptoms often gives a temporary solution
- We find the root cause of your pain or problem
- Working on the cause makes for a more complete recovery
- There is less chance of recurrence
- And more effective and quicker results
- Using technology enhances client experience while improving assessment and education
- 3D Graphic apps for anatomy and pathology education
- Video slow motion capture of movement or gait
- Video analysis of running and biomechanics, to perfect your running technique
- On line patient exercises with graphics and instructions, so you know what to do and how to do it
- Computerised postural analysis
- We understand you are an individual with a unique set of circumstances
- We tailor our treatment to suit your needs and goals
- Using the latest evidence and our years of clinical experience
- We have a variety of treatment options to suit you
- Acupuncture, dry needling, manipulation, massage, exercise therapy, rehab and gym equipment
What Do We Treat?
Basically anything from your neck down to your feet and every muscle and joint in between, if there is a problem of a musculo-skeletal origin then we can help. We treat sports injuries, Ashley has a special interest in running injuries and video bio mechanical assessment and Redmond has a masters in sports medicine with an interest in hip, groin and lower back pain in athletes, but we don’t only treat sports people, far from it. In fact most of our clients are regular people, who are trying to stay active, but are struggling with an injury. We successfully help people with neck pain, joint sprains, shoulder pain, knee injuries, muscle strains, tendinitis, arthritis, head aches, falls, fractures and after orthopaedic surgery every day.
We Make It Easy
Just phone, email, text, book on line are pop in for an appointment. You don’t need a referral from a doctor for us to help you. There is no need to go and see a doctor for ACC either. We will do all of that for you. We will of course with your consent, keep your doctor informed of your progress and if necessary will refer you to your GP or to a specialist if it is required. If you need an x-ray or ultrasound scan we will send you for one and together we can view and discuss the x-ray or scan images right here in our rooms helping you to fully understand the nature of your injury or problem. That’s it no fuss no drama, just straight forward and easy and if you’re still not sure, you can come in for a free fifteen minute chat with a therapist, with absolutely no obligation to see if we are right for you.
In the heart of Milford
We are conveniently located in Milford with ample on street parking right outside or just up the street near Milford tennis club. We are local to the surrounding suburbs of Takapuna, Castor Bay, Campbells bay and Hauraki on Auckland’s North Shore and just a ten minute drive from Smales Farm and the northern motorway off ramps serving Northcote, Wairau,Takapuna, Glenfield or Forest Hill.
Active Plus Milford Physiotherapy
2 Dodson Avenue Milford Auckland 0620
Our Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident that we will provide you with an outstanding service, that we guarantee it. We promise to do our utmost to help you and provide you with the best possible level of customer satisfaction. If we cannot help you we will find somebody who can. Our philosophy is simple. If YOU are not happy, then WE are not happy. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the level of service you receive we will:
- Give you a full refund of your appointment charge AND
- There will be no charge for your next appointment
Terms and conditions will apply, we cannot guarantee clinical outcomes, talk to your physiotherapist or the admin team for details.